Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

June "Place"



In June, sister sent me a picture of the entry to "The Wild Nest," a store she frequents.  I cropped it down to include only the pot of flowers and the chevron design by the door.  I followed the theme using the colors and stripes in the photo. You can also see a heart on the wall which I duplicated and added to the tag.



Sister sent me some really neat fibers that had been fused together to create a butterfly shape.  I added those to the tag to give it even more bling.  The wire around the ribbon through the hole is one of Tim's tiny hangers, and this tag will hang from it on the Clip Carousel instead of using a clip.


Aren't these flowers just too cute?  Again, the pink and black theme played a predominant role.  The flower with the writing on it was one I made a few years ago using my Cricut and the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  Instead of clipping off the wire, I decided to twirl it around a skewer and then let it show. 

sig3new

1 comment:

  1. I like how you mirrored the colors, the heart and the flowers to match the outside of the building. Haha - didn't realize that's what the tiny coat hanger was for ... must discard the clip.

    Good job ... now this makes me want to go back to The Nest to play.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!