Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

January "Theme"


Here are the options for this month’s theme (the bold one is my choice): New Year’s Day, Resolutions, Belly Laugh Day

I chose Belly Laugh Day, and I found the PERFECT photo of a little girl just laughing away; doesn’t she just make you break out in a big old grin?

I matted the photo with cardstock cut from a die in my stash. The background paper is from a packet of ephemera that I received for my birthday in 2015. I (think) I used Distress Ink to color the paper.

The “washi tape” on the right side is actually some medical tape that I stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp.

The LOL is from Tim’s Alpha Parts – Ransom; it covered the letters with Glossy Accents and then sprinkled on some glitter.  Finally, the edges of the paper were also glittered up and I added some crochet thread under the matted photo.







sig3new

1 comment:

  1. LOL - for sure. Nothing better than belly laughs! Seems like I've had a few of those lately - generally just laughing at myself.

    Medical tape ... genius. I think I have some of that in the linen closet. Thanks for the nudge in that direction.

    This little girl reminds me of a picture of you sitting with Mom. Do you recall which one I'm referring to?

    The best part of this tag, which you didn't mention, is the Talking Tag (app) on the back. How fun to hear Oliver belly laughing.

    PS - I want a pair of boots just like this little girl is wearing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!