Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mojo Monday!

 
Once again, it's time to post a Mojo Monday card.  This one was finished just a few hours after I saw the sketch, but I kept forgetting to post it.  Today is my day to play in my craft space ... next Monday is my first day back to school, so I want to enjoy the day. Take a look at this very versatile sketch:



I purchased the paper pack last summer when I was at GASC, and I've used it quite a bit.  I read a tutorial on a blog about printing your own designs, so that's what I did on the tilted panel.  Back in the day, I used to do digital scrapbooking, and I have a TON of kits.  The flowers were in one of the kits, and with just a few resizings and some flipping, I was able to print the panel.  In fact, they are some Fabulous Florals, just right for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

I don't have a lot of stamps, so again I used one of the digital stamps to print out the sentiment.  Isn't the polka-dotted ribbon adorable? I thought it added just the right touch.

I am quite enamored with this card, and I will definitely recreate it in different colors and different orientations.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

sig3new

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, luv the flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery design! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!