Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy birthday SuZeQ

Sister's birthday was a few days ago, and I used a sample of her "signature" she puts on her creations to make this cut file.

I had asked her to do it, and she kept asking why I wanted it. I had some idea that I would vinyl something even then, but it wasn't until a few days ago that I knew just what it was that I wanted to make.

I used some of the vinyl I purchased a long time ago to cut and then adhered it to a tote bag. Her favorite color combination is blue with lime green.  Sure hope she likes it!

By the way ... did you see the card on yesterday's post that I sent to her ?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to tote around some stuff in my new tote. Great personalized idea and I love it.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!