Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thinking of You

The other day (and night), I was playing around with my Explore.  It was a very productive day, both from a product standpoint, but also from a learning standpoint. 

I downloaded some free cutting files from Birds Cards, and this was one of them. One of my friends is under the weather, so this is going out in the mail to her today.

I am entering this in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge blog titled Simon Says Sparkle and Shine.




sig3new

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dodie! I absolutely love the butterflies, they are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver butterfly up by the "Thinking of You!!" Is that from the Explore, too?

    Good work ...
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Sue it's not from my explore. I bought a bag of all different kinds of sequence and glittery things to put on crafts.

      Delete
  3. Aaarrrgggghhhhh! I know how to spell the word "sequins" (and it drives me craaaaaaaazy when it's misspelled or mispronounced). However, my iPhone thinks that it should be sequence.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!