Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thinking of You

I'm on a roll today!  Here's a thinking of you card that I made just to have in my stash.  I purchased the watercolor floral stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps when I was at Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago.  Although I have the information on the stamps (Roses #867), I couldn't find it on their website.  The sentiment is from the Stampabilities Card Phrases set from Hobby Lobby, and I embossed it with white opaque embossing powder from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.

 
I really like the look of backing the card front with a tiny bit of black showing around the outside and then having a substantial border around it.

sig3new
 
Remember!  Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!

2 comments:

  1. The coloring on this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll try my watercolor papers!

    Show me how.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!