Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm having more fun than is legally allowed!

It's after 5 p.m. and (I have to confess) I am still in my pajamas.  But I'm having a blast!  Looking around the internet and creating tons of cards.  My stash is getting full ... no excuses for not sending a card now!

I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch #115.  Here's this week's sketch:

 
And here's my interpretation using my new Sizzix You and Me die set.
 


sig3new
 
Remember!  Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!

4 comments:

  1. What a super cool take on the challenge!!! I LOVE the fun camera image and the die cut sentiment is amazing! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card to cheer somebody up!

    Good job.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so fun! I love the dies you used! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch! Love that "smile" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!