Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas with My Sweetie

This year we decided not to purchase anything for each other.  We've done it previously, and this year is no different.  Don't worry, though.  We will be doing something for the house that we will both enjoy.  (Besides, I have this thing for Joann, Michael and HL.)

Nothing was said about cards, though.  So that's what my sweetie is getting.  This has been a difficult year for us.  His mother passed away in March. Other issues are also hanging heavy over both of our heads.  Through it all, however, he has stood by me and is my rock.  I hope he enjoys this card and realizes how much I love him.



sig3new

3 comments:

  1. NICE card! I bet he think's "it's nice!!!!" Am I right?

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dodie :-) I am sure your hubby loved this very meaningful card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your hubby will totally appreciate the love in this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!