Here are my first attempts. I shot in RAW and then did some editing. I can't figure out why the colors came out differently, especially since I didn't change anything except for changing out the different cards. (That's why I added Tribulations to the title.)
You'll notice that the next two cards are the same layout. I used a sketch that I found on Operation Write Home. What a project that was ... trying to align everything perfectly!
This card is based on an old Mojo Monday sketch. I've had it in my stash for a couple of months.
Finally, here's another simple card that is in my stash. My camera doesn't sit too straight on the tripod, which is another tribulation. I think I might ask Santa for a new tripod.