Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Thanks for all you do


I love the way this card is so clean and simple.  Just a bit of modeling paste mixed with some glitter and a simple circle cut from my Cheery Lynn Designs Circle Classic Silver Stackers.
My card features a stamp set from Verve titled Thankful Hearts; sadly, though, it appears that there is a long wait for the stamps, but they are well worth the wait! I'm entering it into Mojo Monday's Challenge #356.

Last week I was talking with sister about some flowers that she made.  One of them was cut from a cereal box inner wrapper.  I had the brilliant idea to use a bag from a Melissa Frances purchase for my flower.  Love it!!!!!

Enjoy the day!


sig3new

6 comments:

  1. Just like you like them ... clean and simple. Way to go.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dodie! The textured background looks fabulous! Please contact me via email so I can answer your ? regarding embossing enamel. I do not see an email address for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bloom - and I love the modeling paste background - you should enter this in the Mixed Media Card Challenge Dodie - here's the link to check out - http://themixedmediacardchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the visit! Your card is just gorgeous! I love the texture in the background and the blooms are beautiful and perfectly colored! Great use of the string too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally awesome card, I luv the gorgeous flower!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Dodie! Love the gorgeous blossom and textured background!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!