Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Haul!

Here are some of my recent purchases, posted for sister to see.

This is an unmounted rubber stamp that I am trying to paint; I stamped with Archival Ink and then used Distress Inks and a water brush to "watercolor" it.  It's stamped on plain copy paper, so the quality isn't the best, but I was playing!

This is another unmounted rubber stamp.  A pretty flourish that I am sure I will use a lot!



The third unmounted stamp ... for my grungy projects!  



Look at these pretty 6x6 papers!


I love these fibers!  I wonder what I will do with them?  And those mini clothespins are adorable!


Since I am the queen of too much adhesive where it shouldn't be, I jumped at the chance to purchase this when I was waiting to pay for my other things.  Two women in line were singing its praises ... sure hope it works!


So ... gathered twigs was nowhere to be found, but I located it!  Woohoo!  The Matte Accents is supposed to be great for adhering tiny things ... we'll see.  And I just had to buy the craft scratcher!


Last, but not least, are these stamps.  A totally frivolous purchase, but the words on almost every stamp just spoke to me.  


And there you have it!  My haul!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!