Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear sister. Happy birthday to you!

Today is sister's birthday.  I won't tell you how old she is because she doesn't look it anyways and you wouldn't believe me even if I did.  (Psst ... she's my OLDER sister!)

I made this card for her following a tutorial I read at One Lucky Day.  I'm pleased with how it turned out, especially the flower.  I purchased some organza petals from Melissa Frances when I was in Texas in June. Someone was demonstrating beautiful flowers, and I just had to have the trim.  When I was "shopping" in my stash for the perfect pink item, the trim just popped out at me.  What fun.

So ... do you want to see the card?  Here 'tis!



And here's a detail shot of the flower.  Purty, huh?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!