Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My very first ever cards for sale!

A while ago, someone asked me if I sold my cards.  I told her that I did.  She wants to buy some ... and I made some!  I hope she likes them.  If not, they are up for sale!  (Sister has been bugging me to get this done ... all in time, because I want this to be a relaxing hobby, not one that stresses me out.)

I've discovered that not including a sentiment doesn't limit the uses of the card; it can be for birthday, thank you, just because, congratulations or anything else.  Thanks, sister!


This card is a scraplift from a blog; I don't remember where I saw it, so give me a shout-out if you know.  I used four different Cuttlebug embossing folders, some trim that I purchased from Melissa Frances at the Orlando Expo, and a gelly-embelly (my new cute term!) from Joann Fabric.


This card is just way too cute.  Again, an embossing folder, this one from Darice that's just a border embosser.  The sentiment was stamped in Tuxedo Black using a stamp from ... yikes! I cut off the name of the set!  I cut the cupcake on my E2 from the Cricut Alphabet folder using some purple glitter paper for the "frosting" and a Cuttlebug folder for the cupcake liner.  What makes it so cute, though, is that the cupcake is mounted on an action wobble!  Such fun!


Next up is my beautiful pink organza flower on a white base using another Cuttlebug folder.  Lovin' this technique.  Makes the card so elegant yet fun.


For this pink daisy flower, I first used my homemade glittery spray to decorate the paper as well as the leaf, which I cut on my E2.  I added a flower from Michael's and some fluffy pink feather.  Can't get away from my Cuttlebug embossing folders!


Last but not least is another birthday card.  I cut the flourish from a paint swatch, roughened the edges of the paper (sister needs to teach me how to do this better!), added a white Michael's flower and some more feathers.  The sentiment was typed in Word using Pea Noodle Parlor from Kevin and Amanda.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!