Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two more sympathy cards

In looking at other blogs, I find that everyone has similar thoughts about making sympathy cards.  I agree; they are not the most "fun" cards to make.

This one is no exception, especially since it is going to a dear friend's son in remembrance of his mother.  We hear the term "salt of the Earth" and it doesn't always sound right.  My friend, though, was truly that.  She was a wonderful friend, a supportive co-worker and an all-around super person.  I wanted this card to reflect how much of a lady she was.  Refined.  Elegant.  Beautiful in spirit as well as in body.



















This card is for her husband.





1 comment:

  1. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeee. You're on a roll, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!